A Scent-Sational End-of-the-Year Gift for Your Students (or Colleagues)!



If you search for end-of-the-year gift ideas in Pinterest, you'll find a ton of adorable ideas. I've done a few different things in the past, but this year I wanted something different that wouldn't break the bank. I also wanted to do something that I knew my kids would really love and something that would remind them of me.

Smelly markers are kind of my thing.  I use them all of the time. Mr. Sketch are my favorite, #obviously, but I don't discriminate against other fab markers. Lucky for me, I found packs of Scentos at Five Below super cheap, so Scentos it was. They have the silliest faces, and the scents are fun, to. I think my kids are going to love them! 

I gave each kid one marker. I printed the tags on card stock and taped the marker to the back with washi tape. I think they turned out pretty darn cute. I'd love to be able to give each kid a whole pack, but that isn't in my budget right now.  You could package a few in a  cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon. You could also tape a tag to a whole pack as fun present for your teammates or your child's teacher. You can grab the tags in you TPT shop for free.

Check out other adorable ideas for celebrating and gifting your students on my Classroom Celebrations Pinterest board.

1 comment

  1. Everything you buy from our site Trazpraca.com comes directly from one of the artists, designers and curators who make up our collection of sellers. By shopping with us you’re doing business with diverse, talented independent sellers who care about quality, innovation and style as much as you do, as well as supporting the future and growth of creative talent.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top