What the Teacher Wore...to a Education Conference


Next week at this time, I'll be livin' it up in Orlando, FL at the Teachers Pay Teachers conference....and I cannot wait!  This is my first TPT conference and the first teacher conference that I've been to in a loooong time.  So, the question is- What will I wear?

My rule is to always, always choose what makes me feel good and to not worry about everyone else.  I know what fits my body type well, and what doesn't fit my body well.  You won't find me in spaghetti straps or jumpsuits.  I love them on others, but yikes on me! I also try to stick with a color palette.  This makes packing so much easier, because you'll need less but can easily mix and match.  This time, I stuck with my brand colors of navy, white, and green with stripes #ofcourse.  I also added in a lot of cognac and gold accessories.

I always dress really comfortably on flights, but I also don't like to look like a slob.
(Friends, I am by no means a good photographer, especially when it comes to outfit photos.  I know they're not fab. #nojudgmentsplease #ihatetoiron  )
(leggings- Old Navy/ tunic- Target/ sandals(similar)-Target / necklace-Target / sunnies-TJ Maxx)
 On the way down, I'm going with leggings and one of my favorite summer tunics.  I'll probably grab a cardigan or denim jacket to throw over top in case it's chilly.

(jeans- Gap/ tee- Old Navy/ cardigan-LOFT / necklace-Target/ hat-Jane.com)
On the way home, I have a simple tank and jeans with some simple accessories.  I love a cute baseball hat for messy, humid hair days.

For the conference days and hanging out at the resort, I tried to choose things that would be 1- comfortable, 2-layered for temperature, and 3-not sloppy.  I know it's going to be blazing hot, but we're also going to be inside most of the time.  
(maxi skirt- Target/ tee-Old Navy/ vest-Target/ necklace-Purple Peridot/ belt-Gap/ sunnies-TJ Maxx)


 (jeans- Old Navy/ blouse-LOFT/ necklace-LOFT / sandals(similar)-Target/ earrings-NY &Company)


(shorts- J.Crew/ blouse-Gap / sweater-J.Crew / sandals(similar)-Target/ necklace-Charming Charlie/ bracelets- J.Crew & Kate Spade )


 (jeans- Old Navy/ blouse-LOFT/ wedges(similar)-Bass/ necklace- WalMart/ earrings-NY & Co./ bracelets- J.Crew & Kate Spade )

At night, we have a few really fun meet-ups and happy hours.  I'm sticking with my vibe of comfy, cool, and stylish.   
 (maxi- Old Navy/ wedges(similar)- Bass/ necklace- WalMart/ bracelets- J.Crew & Noon Day Collection/ earrings- Kate Spade)

I am going to take a pair of black, skinny ankle pants that can be easily mixed with my other pieces.  I'll probably throw in another dress, as well.  I haven't decided which one, yet.  

In addition to the above outfits, I'll will definitely pack a bathing suit #noselfiesthankyouverymuch and some easy shorts and tees for hanging out.  


If you're heading to Orlando, what are you wearing?  If not, what do you love wearing to conferences and PD sessions?  I'd love to hear!
Need some style inspiration?  Follow my teacher style board on Pinterest!

4 comments

  1. Love this! Your outfits are fabulous - I LOVE that blue striped top from Loft! I'll see you in Orlando!! ~The Fun Sized Teacher:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. You are going to look fabulous!! I am so glad that I found your posts. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you are going to this conference. I hope you learn lots of new stuff while looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top