Trendy Teachers- What the Teacher Wore Wednesday!

Yikes, it's been almost a month since I last blogged!  I'm learning to balance my time between family, school, TPT, and blogging.  Learning being the key word there!



I'm linking up again for What the Teacher Wore Wednesday with some teachers with fabulous style- Chandra from Teaching With Crayons and Curls, Caitlin from Teach, Inspire, Change, Brittany from The Posh Teacher, and Lindsey from It's Elementary, My Dear

My blue gingham shirts are major workhorses in my closet.  I love, love, love gingham, because it's classic and versatile.  Now that the weather actually feels like fall, I can wear some of my favorite long-sleeved tops and dresses with tights.  I'm loving the cooler temps!
Shift Dress: Loft
Scarf: Old Navy
Booties: Old Navy

Blouse: J.Crew Factory
Dress: Old Navy
Booties: Old Navy

Blouse: Gap
Cardigan: Target
Pencil Skirt: Gap Factory
Leopard Wedges: Payless
Tassel Necklace: Loft
Monogram Necklace: Very Jane
I have so many of these Merona Favorite Cardigans from Target.  This one is from last year, but they have pretty new colors and patterns every season.  I love them!


...and a few non-gingham outfits just for fun.
Dress: Target
Scarf: Loft
Belt: F21
Sandals: Target

Top: Gap
Pants: Gap
Necklace: Very Jane
Flats: Payless
Have you tried Payless' DexFlex Comfort flats?  They are seriously so comfortable!  I have three pairs of them.  They're really inexpensive, and they're comfy.  I've the above pair for three years, and they look great. 

Thanks again to the pretty ladies above for hosting! Pop over to their blogs to see some really fantastic teacher style!
Enjoy the rest of your week, Friends!

1 comment

  1. What cute looks!! I especially like the first one :) Excellent use of dresses for the fall/winter. Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    xo
    Caitlin
    www.teachinspirechange.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top