What the Teacher Wore Wednesday

Hey Friends!
I'm back with my weekly What the Teacher Wore Wednesday.  This week I'm linking up with Caitlin at Teach Inspire Change for Trendy Teachers
Trendy Teachers Logo
Here we go...
 blazer/Target
oxford/ J.Crew
polka dot pants/ Old Navy
sandals/Old Navy
watch/Fossil- similar
 
 denim vest/ Target
maxi/ target- similar
necklace/ Purple Peridot
sandals/ Target- similar

 dress/ TJ Maxx
necklace/ Jane.com
pumps/ Target

cardigan/ Target- similar
pants/ Gap

So there you have it, another week of teacher looks in the books.  Honestly, it wasn't my best week. Haha!  The weather here has been so humid, which makes me feel blah.  ...and please excuse my messy bedroom.  I have yet to find another spot to take outfit pictures with better lighting.  I'm trying to work on my selfie-game.  :)

Have a stylish week, Teacher Friends!

2 comments

Back to Top