20 Favorites and a Little About Me

Since you've chosen to stop by my little ol' blog, let me introduce myself to you!

I'm married to the greatest guy named Chris who I met in college.  We went to Millersville University of PA- Go Marauders!  He is also a teacher, middle school ESL.  It's so great that we "get" that part of each other.  Chris also coaches football.  We have two littles.  Julia is almost 3, and Bennett is 16 months.  They keep me busy, busy, busy, and I love them to bits.   We have the greatest dog, and her name is Reggie.  Reggie is a 5 year old golden doodle.  

    

I've been selling on TeachersPayTeachers for about 3 years.  I was really into it before I had the kids and when I just had Julia, but since we've had Bennett, I've slowed down.  I love creating new things, and I love sharing them.  One of my biggest working goals to find the balance between my business and my family.  Time management can be a struggle for me.  Sometimes I just want to chill out during naps or when the kids go to bed and not work on my TPT or school stuff.  I think I may be a bit crazy trying to balance a family, house, and full-time teaching job with blogging and selling, but I'm giving it a whirl.  It never hurt anyone to try.

I have been teaching for 10 years.  I spent 2 years in 1st grade, 7 years in 3rd grade, and this year I'm moving down to 2nd grade.  I am thrilled about the move and really excited to work with amazing ladies and fun kiddos.  

20 of My Favorite Things
  1. Dogs, especially big fluffy ones
  2. Diet Coke, preferably fountain
  3. Navy Blue
  4. Stripes & Polka Dots- I'm a sucker for anything preppy. 
  5. Organization Systems- Although I am not very organized, I love a pretty container.  
  6. Office Supplies, which goes right along with the above
  7. Everything in rainbow order
  8. Tulips
  9. Shopping- It's my stress reliever, favorite hobby, and picker-upper. 
  10. Styling my closet- I love remixing what I have, since shopping isn't always an option. I'm definitely a fashionista on a budget.  
  11. Popcorn
  12. Ikea- I mean, who doesn't?
  13. Target- Again, who doesn't?
  14. Instagram
  15. Anything in gold metallic
  16. Monograms
  17. A vanilla cone with sprinkles 
  18. Baking- Honestly, though, who has time to bake with two little munchkins to chase after?!?!
  19. Love Actually
  20. Running- Slow and steady, but running is running.  
Thanks for taking the time read and spend some time on my little blog!

No comments

Back to Top